Mosquito, Black Fly and Tick Season is upon us! Now is a good time to consider options for protection.
- Chemical bug sprays are extremely toxic, especially for children, pets and individuals with compromised immune systems.
- Over time bugs and insects have mutated, becoming resistant to DEET.
- A Duke University study confirms that DEET (commonly found in popular bug sprays) can kill brain cells, resulting in memory and cognition loss and muscle weakness.
- The Zika virus has entered the US and it is important to naturally and regularly protect your entire family against the harmful effects.
- Customers rave about the performance of Just Naturals Natural Bug Spray, claiming it works better than DEET