The pure, safe and effective way to naturally disinfect air and surfaces, ridding them of germs, molds and viruses. The lemon and spice oils in our germ-busting disinfectant have natural antiseptic properties. Use in your home and office, and also while traveling to cleanse and purify stale hotel room air. Safe and effective for battling bed bugs, too!
• Non-toxic, chemical free, biodegradable.
• Essential oils are extremely concentrated, so please avoid contact with eye area.
• Works great on all athletic equipment (smelly tennis shoes, shin pads, skates, helmets, etc.).
• Use to deodorize and refresh kitchen counters, bathroom surfaces, etc.
• Especially effective to spray in the air during cold and flu season.
• Disinfectants deactivate sensory nerve endings and it can take over a year to rid the space of their toxic effect.
• Many store brands claim to be natural, but are really mostly synthetic impostors.
Posted by Skye on 5th Aug 2015
I originally bought this in the shop after smelling a bit of it in a practitioner's room. It had such a mystical, soothing, earthy scent! So, I got it to clear energy in my space. I'm a counselor/coach/shamanic healer, and I need to keep my spaces clear of conflicted energy. This stuff does that! It's perfect when I can't use sage or palo santo.
THEN I find out it kills bedbugs! :) I have severe mold and chemical sensitivities...along with loads of allergies. I just recently sprayed our mattress with it to kill anything that could be bringing me sinus trouble. And I woke the next day feeling so much better! My husband likes the smell too :)
Posted by Skye on 12th Dec 2014
I bought this stuff the first time, because the smell soothed me. I buy it again and again because not only do I love the smell, and that it kills germs, but I spray it after clients (i'm a counselor/coach/energetic healer) and others that leave lingering energy in my home. It disperses it!! I love this stuff!!!
Posted by Dave, Nashua NH on 30th Mar 2011
As a guy, I normally don't like room sprays. But this one smells terrific. My co-workers really like how my office always smells lemony fresh.